Name: Donatus Njoroge
- MSc. Applied Analytical Chemistry, 2018. Kenyatta University, Nairobi. Kenya.
- BSc. Industrial Chemistry (2nd Class Hons. Upper Division),2009. Kenyatta University, Nairobi. Kenya
- KCSE Certificate (A-) 2000-2003. Njiiri School.
- KCPE Certificate (A) 1992-1999.Mugaa-Ini Pry School.
- Mount Kenya University;2019-Todate Head of Department, Innovation, Intellectual Property and Community Engagement.
- Mount Kenya University 2013-2019 Assistant Registrar, Teaching Programs/Examinations
- Lead Consultant- Anti Poverty Business Development International, US: Dec 2015- Date
Core Area of Interests
Environment, Food Security, Climate Change, Artificial Intelligence, Block Chain Technology
- Global innovation through Science and Technology (GIST TECH-I) 2019 First Prize – Awarded in Bahrain by US Department of State,2019
- National innovation award, First Prize – Kenya National Innovation Agency 2019, Kenya
- East Africa Post-Harvest Technologies award First Runners-up, USAID,2017 – Kenya.
- Top innovator in Climate Smart Innovation – Next Einstein’s forum,2017, Kigali Rwanda
- Top 50 innovator in Africa – Africa innovation summit 2018, Rwanda
- Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Award – Lagos, Nigeria, 2018
- Top 10 innovators in Africa – German–Africa Entrepreneurship Summit 2019, Accra Ghana.
- Bio-based pest control innovation 2019 First Prize Winner- Awarded by the World Food Preservation center, USA.
1. Moonshot Fellowship – By Claremont McKenna University US, attended in Thailand 2019.
2. Tony Elumelu Foundation Fellowship 2018.
CSR and Membership in Governance
1. Member BOG – Naaro Mixed Secondary School
2. Founder, Sustainable Improvement Programmes and Women Empowerment
3. Founder, Hydroponic Fodder Kenya
4. Opinion Author for Daily Nations, and Standard Newspapers.